Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Art for the Masses

Unfortunately painting was not an option for me today. I had too many other commitments, but I discovered this great article about online art collecting that was published by USATODAY.com. I thought others who appreciate art would find it interesting. I'm sure there are many who lament the high cost of buying art in galleries and feel left out when it comes to owning original works of fine art. This article presents an excellent way to start an original fine art collection at a reasonable cost. Art work sold online is usually sold unframed without the added expense of the gallery commission. Most often the work comes directly from the artist. I encourage you to read the article and then consider becoming an art collector. It might become your next hobby.

No comments: