Wednesday, May 23, 2007

World Wide Artist's Tag

Main artist Laura Taskeiko has tagged me! It's a blog game of tag amongst artists. These are the tagging rules:1. List 7 random facts/habits about yourself.2. Choose another 7 bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog. 3. Leave your 7 tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

Here are the seven random facts about me:

I want to visit the Chicago Art Institute.
I like to paint with bright pure colors.
I must have cadmium lemon yellow on my palette.
I prefer to visit the ocean over the mountains.
I love dogs, but I don't own one.
The last book I read was The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls.
I can't sing.

Do you think that's random enough?

I'm going to tag the following artists:

Linda Hiller
Doris Joa
Madelaine Fedorowich
Melody Lamb
Nina Kuriloff
Deb Kirkeeide
Melanie at Redhead Art

No comments: