Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pacific Clay Bank--Original American Landscape Oil Painting

Today's painting is based on a clay bank on the North Pacific Coast of Wasington State. I like te way the red of the bank contrasts with the evergreens that cling to the top of the cliff. The beach is wide, beautiful, and often full of clam diggers. I have listed this 5x7 inch oil painting in my Etsy shop. You can purchase it for $35.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses by clicking here.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Kylie Bowers said...

Wow that painting is beautiful...

LuLu Borealis said...

Your paintings have such vibrant colors, very nice.

Lu :)

babyhoot. said...

ooh, so pretty! Even though we don't have warm sandy beaches (it's usually windy and kinda cold) I still think it's beautiful. Thanks for painting my neck of the woods so pretty!