Monday, June 23, 2008

Autumn Pond and Quilting

This weekend was quite busy. Painting, preparing surfaces and sorting magazines ( more about that in a minute.) This morning I listed this little 5x7 oil painting in my Etsy Shop. It was inspired by one of my visits to the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge. It was fall and the leaves on the maple trees were a brilliant red. It is a beautiful place to visit. You can purchase this little painting for $35.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses by clicking here. My goal for the remainder of the summer is to list a new painting every Monday or Tuesday through June, July, and August in my Etsy shop.

The bigest challenge of the weekend was sorting through a 25-year collection of Qulting Magazines. Dating from 1980 through 2004 this was quite an undertaking. My living room is piled with stacks of magazines sorted by year and publication. I will be selling these throughout the summer on Ebay. So, if you are interested in quilting, visit my listings at Ebay and you will find a vast collection of patterns, instruction, and articles available.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: