Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cool Palette--Original American Landscape Color Study

Although the composition of this painting is the same as the one I posted yesterday, the palette is cool. This is probably the most realistic of the four in this series of color studies. I probably won't post the other two studies. The high key and law key versions are my least favorite. If you are interested, you can visit my photostream at Flickr to see the other two versions.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Invictus Solis said...

Hello,

I really like and enjoy your paintings they are very good. IF you feel inclined to please visit my site, I would like it very much if you would consider being a contributer there from time to time, just send me an e-mail with your e-mail address to r.mac. at rogers.com with the at meaning @. You will find a link to my work and site below. Thank you and Best regards, Ray

The Outsider Artist By R.Mac.& Friends