Thursday, February 26, 2009

Little Tree--Original Landscape Oil Painting

This little 5x7 inch tree painting is one I created in 2007; it is one of my favorites. My favorite paintings are often snapped up by collectors, and while I'm happy about the sales, it is a little sad to say good-bye to these little friends. This one is based on a small Vine Maple Tree at Snake Lake Nature Center in Pierce County, Washington State. The painting has been in my Etsy Gallery for almost a year. The listing will be expiring in a few days. When it does, if no one has purchased it, I'm going to frame it in a beautiful, very expensive frame and keep it for myself. A few days are left before I take it off the market. In the mean time, if you would like to make this little jewel a member of your family, it is still available for purchase for $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. Click here to purchase. I'll be a little sad, but it is nice to see my little works find new homes.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Nancy, I love this little tree...especially the way you caught the highlights...the different greens are just lovely! From one tree painter to another!

Marian Fortunati said...

No wonder it's a favorite... It's so fresh and bright.

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks Marian--I appreciate your kind words. :)