Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pepper Line--Original Still Life Oil Painting

It snowed again today. I'm tired of rain, snow, and slush, so I decided to put some color out in the world. This 5x7 inch oil painting is dry and ready to brighten someone's life. Placing it here on my blog and for sale in my Etsy Gallery makes me feel better about the never ending cycle of cold and wet. Closeups of the texture and brush strokes can be seen by visiting here. The painting can be purchased for $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. International shipping prices are available in the listing. Click here for details. Some of my other small paintings of fruits and vegetables are here.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for bringing color into the world Nancy!! : ) Love these peppers, they make me think of brightly dressed ladies all jockeying for position...
xxxooo

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks Nancy--what a fun way to look at them! I have to agree; the one in yellow is especially pushy. :)