Monday, April 6, 2009

Back from the Coast

I'm home from the coast with so much to do! My blog hasn't been updated for a week, my Etsy Gallery needs attention, and I need to mail several paintings to their new owners. It is so fun to vacation, but my chores have fallen behind. This little 5x7 painting is part of my effort to get caught up. I renewed it tonight in my Etsy Gallery and it can be purchased for $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. It is one of the few left from my Summer Fruit series. When the nectarines were ripe, I couldn't resist setting them on my studio table and capturing their brilliant color. In a few months a new crop will be ripening and the memory of their delicious summer appearance will be remembered whenever I look at this painting. Click here for a link to purchase.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


No comments: