Monday, April 13, 2009

Vinyard--Original American Landscape Oil Painting

After painting the hills of California, I am really ready for some warm weather. But, Western Washington is still spitting out threats of winter. Snow showers are predicted tonight and tomorrow. I've lived in Western Washington most of my life and I've never heard a prediction of snow in April. Thus, I'm warming up my world by listing this little warm-weather 5x7 inch landscape oil painting in my Etsy Gallery. It can be purchased for $50.00 plus $6.50 shipping to US addresses by clicking here.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Travveller said...

Beautiful! It makes me long for things to green up around here....

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks--I'm glad you like it!