Thursday, June 11, 2009

Art and Chaos

So far the month of June has been crazy with family obligations, end of the school year challenges, and moving my studio. My painting schedule has been compromised and I'm living in the midst of disarray. Stealing a few minutes tonight to post a new listing to my Etsy Gallery feels wonderful. This little 5x7 inch study is a painting I completed in preparation for a 9x12 landscape on stretched canvas. I painted several versions of this scene using different palletes, underpaintings, and design elements. Today this one is for sale in my Etsy Gallery for $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. The 9x12 painting is more intense and leans towards abstraction. It is for sale at Impressions Gallery for $175.00 plus $12.50 for shipping to US addresses. I'm looking forward to getting back to my regular schedule of painting and posting next week.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

libu said...

it is nice to see the sketch that goes with the painting..nice to see the process

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Glad you stopped by!