Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Creekside--Original Landscape Oil Painting

This week I am travelling the Washington Coast, taking excursions, and having a great time. Stopping to paint and uploading work when I can is a bit of a challenge when away from home and not in the studio, but as you can see I'm managing. Today's painting is a small 5x7 inch oil inspired by a creek and a misty morning lake. To purchase this painting visit Impressions Paintings. $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your paintings are vibrant with color - I love them! Thanks for finding me, enabling me to find you!

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks Linda--so glad you like what I do! I visited your blog and was delighted to read about your glasswork.