Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Morning Cow--Original Cow Painting

Farm animals have been on my mind lately--perhaps it is the bike riding I've been doing-- passing luscious fields of rubarb, strawberries, and grazing animals of all kinds. Nothing like summertime on a bike to bring out the country in a suburban dweller. This curious cow was certain I didn't belong in her neighborhood. She was painted in oils on a 5x7 inch gessoed hardboard. Her purchase price is $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. The animal paintings section of my Small Impressions Gallery is where she is residing for the time being. I've been painting all kinds of animals for the last couple of days, so the barn will be filling up soon.

1 comment:

Dana said...

great expression I love cows!


Dana

http://leicalady.wordpress.com