Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lemon-Lime--Contemporary Still Life Painting

Today was stormy. Usually I like to photograph my paintings by the morning light of my studio window, but this morning it was so dark and rainy, I couldn't get enough light for decent photos. After numerous attempts that resulted in dark, useless photos, I gave up and went back to painting. By afternoon, I was able to get a shot of this 8x10 painting, but the light was bright enough for only a short time and angry dark clouds moved in again. I'm going to make sure my studio is full of bright, pure color this week, even if the sky outside won't cooperate. This painting can be purchased for $125.00 plus $12.00 for shipping to US addresses by visiting my online gallery, Small Impressions. Just click here to put it in a shopping cart.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: