Monday, November 9, 2009

Piglets--Contemporary Animal Oil Painting

It is time for these two little fellows to move to a new home. They've been residing in my studio for several months, but will be moving to the Small Impressions Gallery sometime this week. I've been trying to stock the animals section, but my little paintings of animals don't seem to want to stick around for very long. Since the first of October I have sold three sheep , two dog, and two cow paintings. Several of them haven't even made it to the gallery before they were sold. Needless to say, I'm thrilled! This painting is 8x10 inches on a gessoed hardboard panel and will be listed for $125.00 plus $12.00 for shipping to US addresses.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Rebecca Latham said...

Congratulations on your sales, Nancy! That's a very nice problem to have. :) Nice piece.

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks--I am quite pleased with my little "problem." Keeps me motivated!

Derek McCrea said...

I love this painting

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks, Derek, I'm so glad you like it!