Sunday, December 13, 2009

Abstract Pear--Original Still Life Oil Painting

Painting small is a great way to test ideas for larger paintings. I paint often which gives me the opportunity to try out a lot of different designs. This is a small 5x7 inch abstract oil painting was great for working on color and value in a very simple design. For it to work as a large painting, it would have to be very large. I'd love to create in about a 5x6 foot format. Unfortunately, my studio isn't big enough for me to work on something that large. Maybe someday I'll have room to create some ambitious sizes. For now, about half that size is all I can accomodate. Therefore, I'm selling this little piece of art at Small Impressions Gallery for $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: