Thursday, February 4, 2010

Art Obsession--Citrus Fruit Obsession--Color Obsession--My Obsession

So, I seem to be obsessed with citrus fruit of late. I love the colors; I love the shapes; I love the fun. Oranges, lemons, limes--it doesn't seem to matter. Perhaps it is the winter dreariness that drags me toward these sunny little fruits. Perhaps it is the way I can play with their shapes, reflections, and the shadows they cast. Perhaps it doesn't matter because I'm having some good fun with them. Who knows? What I do know, is that this one has just entered Small Impressions Gallery and can be purchased for $35.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. It was created on a canvas panel with professional grade oil paints and would make a great little piece of art for a kitchen in need of some color. Unfortunately, my kitchen is overflowing with art and I have no more room on my walls, so I'm willing to share! Click here to add it to your shopping cart.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Nancy, I LOVE the way the light shines through the slice on the left! I'm with you I am REALLY needing some spring and summer color...COME ON SUN!!