Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blood Oranges on Blue

Here is another one of my wintertime fruit paintings. I love the combination of warm and cool colors, especially in the winter when everything seems drab and gray. This painting is a tiny 4x6 inch oil painting, just the size of a little snap shot, and just small enough to fit in a little photo frame. It is sitting on a drying rack waiting to make its entrance into my Etsy Shop, Small Impressions Paintings, where it will join some of my other brightly colored fruit paintings.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Yumm! Fruit! I've been craving it, and your wonderful rendition made me want them even more! Keep it up! It is sunshine blog award time for you...stop by my blog if you have a minute!!

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks Saundra--Thanks for the award! I'm very flattered.