Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good Weather and Sunlight

After listening to the plight of folks living on the East Coast of the United States, I'm feeling especially lucky. With snow piling up there, I almost feel guilty admitting that for those of us living in the Pacific Northwest, we've just experienced one of the warmest Januaries on record. Today I not only had a chance to paint with brilliant sunshine flowing through the window, I was also able to take a trek on my bicycle and feel the warmth on my back. Today's painting is 8x10 inches and demonstrates the good weather and sunlight I've been so fortunate to enjoy today. The painting will join some of my other still life oil paintings at Small Impressions Gallery in the near future. While it dries, I'm going to soak up some sunshine.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,