Monday, December 12, 2011

A Little Winter Sunshine

With the cold weather in full force, I dug around in my collection of bright, sunny paintings and found this 9x12 inch oil painting that I created last summer when the weather was warm and flowers bloomed in the backyard.  It is now for sale at my Etsy Shop, Small Impressions Paintings.  Like most of my paintings, it was created with artist grade oil paints on a gallery-wrapped canvas.  Staples are on the back, so it can be hung with or without a frame.  I hope someone who is longing for some sunshine will purchase it and make their home a little brighter.  Click here to view it in the shop or make a purchase.  This link will take you to the shop where you can view some of my other tropical fruit paintings.

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I received 2 of your 5x7 paintings in the mail this week, but I don't know who they're from. Can you help?

KB in Lake Oswego, OR

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

I checked my records--looks like it was from a sibling. The note said to send to "my brother."