Friday, January 20, 2012

Time for Sunshine

The little snow storm that happened in the Northwest turned into a big one.  It is Friday and I finally left the house today after a week of snow and ice.  Though our weather might be the norm in winter for other parts of the country, this part of the world is never prepared for snow.  With only twenty snow plows in the entire county, side streets never get cleaned and we slip around or stay home.  The best part of getting snowed in is that I spent a lot of time in my studio.  This little 6x6 inch painting provided the sunshine I longed for while stranded in the house.  It is for sale in my Etsy shop and can be viewed or purchased at this link.  It has two companions that are also available.  Visit here and here to view them in the shop or make a purchase. 

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: