Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gardening

Today's painting is listed for sale at my Etsy Shop ..  It was inspired by the abundance of produce emerging from my garden.  The funny part is that I didn't expect anything to grow.  A friend of mine gave me a box of expired seeds including radishes, three types of lettuce, and two kinds of spinach.  I threw the seeds in months ago thinking that if they came up, great.  If they didn't, I wouldn't be disappointed.  I've planted expired seeds with poor results in the past, but this year everything came up.  I've been harvesting for weeks.  It is delightful, especially that those radishes are such willing subjects for my paintings.  This painting is 4x5 inches on a canvas panel.  Check here to view all of my still life paintings that are for sale. Or, check here to view this painting in the shop or make a purchase.

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: