Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Against Giants

Click here to purchase.

Today I have exciting news.  I've joined a wonderful group of painters and added a new selling venue for my art.  For quite a while now, I've contemplated joining Daily Paintworks and took the plunge today.  If I've clicked all the right buttons, work should be showing up in my Daily Paintworks Gallery tomorrow.

In my last posting I mentioned a series of 12x12 inch paintings I'd been working on.  This is another from the series.   I call it "Against Giants."  Both were created on 3/4-inch gallery-wrapped canvases.  I plan to have this series entered as some of the first paintings in my Daily Paintworks Gallery.  I'll be adding work frequently.

For those of you who follow my work at Etsy, I will continue to sell small format paintings at that site, too.

No comments: