Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rooster Reproduction




For the first time, I'm exploring the option of selling reproductions of some of my paintings. I needed some note cards and decided it would be fun to have some of my paintings on the front.  Joining Fine Art America provided me with a lot of options.  I ordered the note cards that initially started me in this direction and then uploaded a few photos just to see how it works.  It ended up being really exciting.  Now folks can purchase canvas prints, acrylic prints, framed prints, art prints, metal prints, and greeting cards created from my paintings.  My goal is to photograph some of my larger paintings and begin to upload them for those who would like this option.  My new gallery at Fine Art America is here.  Please visit, I'll be adding new work as often as I can.  Here's the link to purchase reproductions of this guy.


Photography Prints

No comments: