Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Front Page News

My new years resolution was to update my blog twice a week rather than the once a week I have been plodding along with for the past couple of years.  That would mean that later this week I would be doing the updating rather than today, but I received some good news that couldn't wait, so I am updating a few days early.  This morning I received a notification that this piece in my Spotted Fever Series had been selected for placement on the front page of Crated, a site where visitors can "buy, sell, and discover amazing art."  It was very exciting news.  If you scroll down, it is in the third row of images.  I'm not sure how long it will be there, maybe just today, so I had to share.  If you missed it on the front page, it is a part of my collage gallery and can be viewed here. I still have one more composition from this series on my work table and am not sure what surprises it will bring when it is completed.  It will join this one and the rest of my Crated art when it is finished.