Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Bicycle Art

This past week I had some fun combining traditional and digital art. The background for this piece is a design created with acrylic paints on paper. I like the combination of red orange and turquoise, but it really didn't have a focus as a finished piece of art, so I decided to use it as a background. I added a digital silhouette of a bicycle and liked the results. I did a series of images that combined original work and digital overlay. Since my family and I are big bicycle fans, the designs were cheered by all. Prints of the composition can be purchased here on either paper, canvas, or acrylic. You can also view the other designs in the bicycle art series at this link. And if you want it on a pillow or a phone case, those are options, too.

No comments: