Monday, January 4, 2016

January is Home Decor Month


It appears that January is home decor month. Last year at this time, one of my little landscape paintings appeared on the cover of This Old House Magazine. It was exciting to see my work displayed in a national magazine. As it turns out, this year another little painting was included in the January/February print issue of Country Living Magazine with a link to my Etsy Shop. Check out page 69 of the print edition to see the painting. It is tiny painting of a cantaloupe slice I created on a blue background that appears at the top center of the page. The little painting sold immediately, however, it wasn't the only small format oil painting listed in my Etsy Shop. Stop by my Etsy Shop to see more original small format oil paintings.

No comments: